At Singhania Clinic and Therapy Center (SCTC), we specialize in providing comprehensive assessments for children with social and communication difficulties, behavior problems, and other emotional and educational concerns. Our team of experienced professionals are dedicated to providing the highest level of care for your child, and we don’t give up on them.
Our assessments include:
- Psychoeducational and medical evaluation of social and communication difficulties in younger and older children (autism and related disorders)
- Evaluation of behavior problems in preschool children
- Evaluation of emotion and behavior problems (for low self-esteem, depression, anxiety, and psychiatric concerns)
- Psychoeducational and medical evaluation of education and behavior problems (ADHD and related disorders)
- Evaluation of infant development
- Developmental assessment of visually impaired children
- School visits for teacher conferences
- DAN! (Defeat Autism Now!) biomedical evaluation
- Evaluation for selection of appropriate medication for behavior problems and follow-up
We use a variety of standardized tests and structured interviews to gather information about your child. Our team will work with you to determine which tests are appropriate for your child during the initial consultation.