Therapies available at SCTC
At Singhania Clinic & Therapy Centre, we believe in creating a team to support your child, including the parents, teachers, and therapists to help your child reach their full potential. We use a child-centered approach to create individualized therapy plans.
The comfort of your child comes first, we use therapy and pairing techniques to bond with your child and make learning as fun as possible.
Therapies for Autism
Autism, also known as Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), is a neurodevelopmental condition that affects communication, social interaction, and behavior. At Singhania Clinic and Therapy Center, we understand the importance of providing effective treatment for children with autism and other neurodevelopmental problems, and we are committed to helping families find the best possible outcomes for their loved ones. Our Team has developed various therapies to support children with autism that can be done at the clinic, at home, or at school.
- Autism therapy
- ABA (Applied Behaviour Analysis)
- Theraplay – relationship-based therapy
- PECS – Picture exchange communication
- Language training – verbal behavior / ABA
- Teaching Social stories & Theory of mind
- Medication for ADHD/Autism/other comorbidities
- Parent Training in ABA / RBT
Therapies for Education & Emotional Difficulties
- Social and coping skills training for children and teens
- Parent effectiveness training
- Disruptive behavior
- Defiant teens
- Listening skills – to improve the ability to focus
- Study skills – to teach organization, memory, reading comprehension
- Language training
- Beat Dyslexia
- Written Expression – treatment for dysgraphia
- Play therapy for emotional problems
What sets Singhania Clinic and Therapy Center apart from other clinics is our unwavering commitment to helping each and every child reach their full potential. We believe that every child has the ability to learn, grow, and succeed, and we don’t give up on your child. Our team of professionals works tirelessly to provide the best possible care, and we are dedicated to helping families find the support and resources they need to succeed.